Tuesday, August 16, 2011

~ Fleurs ~ Whimsical Whites ~


If you know me you know I love flowers ~ Fleurs
My friend who is the owner of Whimsical Whites did my sister in law's flowers for her wedding last weekend. I used some of the flowers in my french zinc pots and took a few photos today.
If you are looking for a talented florist in Seattle,WA  I highly recommend Whimsical Whites
(also my favourite antique shop)
Here is her blog


Simple and beautiful
(the wedding was 4 days ago and they are still so pretty)



My sister in law had these mason jar arrangements on every table
It was beautiful

( Wedding pic ~ I'm 2nd from the left ~love the blue ~matched the flowers perfect )
*sorry so blurry*

I came across a site called Fleurs de France located in Sonoma
You should check out their gorgeous arrangements

Hope you have a wonderful week friends
xo
Rachel













17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm the first to tell you how lovely you are and how great it is to see you 'in person!"
The flowers are so beautiful...love how they look wild and natural in your zinc pots. Lovely, as always!

Sarah :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous flowers! Have a great week! Xoxoxo

sweetpea said...

rachel i love those arrangements. i bet the wedding was beautiful!

hugs,

shelley

Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage said...

Beautiful images, Rachel! I love flowers, too. Are there ANY women who don't? lol

I like the simplicity of weddings today. I find the informality unique and charming.

Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

d e l i g h t said...

So pretty! Love flowers in zinc pots and the combination of colors is so striking. The wedding must have been very lovely!

Tete said...

Now I like the blues. So summery.
Hugs- Tete

Vintage Gal said...

Les Fleurs are magnifique ;-)

Tricia said...

Very pretty, Rachel. I just love those hydrangeas. That wedding looks like it would've been beautiful!

Sweet Young Journey said...

Oh Rachel, look at how beautiful you are! I'm so happy to see your face ; )
I'm loving the flower arrangement and I bet the wedding was beautiful! Congratulations to your brother!
Lovely photos as always!
hugs, Cheryl

Unknown said...

Rachel, the wedding looks so pretty love the colors, Gorgeous flowers to match a beautiful Lady(you) stop by if you have a min. I'm hosting my 1st giveaway....have a great day

flwrjane said...

Perfect flowers. I wish all my brides had such excellent taste.

Weddings are a pleasure to do when all is fresh seasonal and charming.

You look beautiful.

xo Jane

Bente said...

So pretty flowers. Beautiful photos.

Have a nice day

Hugs

trump said...

Just saying hello from the Amish settlement of Lebanon,Pa. Richard from Amish Stories.

Unknown said...

you've got tons and tons of beautiful pictures! love your blog :)

michelle said...

SO beautiful! I love the arrangements in the mason jars.
Your look gorgeous and I love that blue as well.
xoxo

Hanlie Joubert said...

beautiful flowers :)
and love the zink pot!

Ricki Treleaven said...

Your blog is so gorgeous. It has made my day just being over here playing on it! I hope you have a great rest of the week. :D