Thursday, February 2, 2012

~ Shabby Chic Sale ~ Updated!



Hi friends
I hope you're all having a great week so far.
I've just listed some antique items I've decided to sell.




The first of a few items is the large antique chippy white cupboard/cabinet in the photo above.
It is lined in old beadboard with shelves and has glass doors.
$150
(SOLD)


The inside is old beadboard..so charming.



Perfect for displaying your treasures or products.


I'm also selling this shabby chic white vintage sidetable.
Chippy wooden top and metal bottom.
Very Shabby Chic or French style
only $40
(SOLD)



Perfect chippy shabby patina



I'm selling this chippy shabby old painted  antique dresser
only $50
(SOLD)


It has the most perfect patina of old chippy green paint.
I love it but I'm saving up $ for some new dining chairs.


If you are interested you can email me at:

I will be adding more items within the next few days.
(Local p/u or possible oversized shipping)


xo,
Rachel

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure wish I lived closer to pick up that green dresser!

I'm also saving up for new dining room chairs...I'm painting mine in the meantime to make me not hate them so much!

Hope all is well with you. :)

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

Thanks Sarah~ I sure wish you lived closer too! ;) I had to lol about your chairs..I cant stand mine either! lol xo

Karena said...

Rachel you have a great eye for the best pieces!!

I hope you will join my Valentine's Giveaway!
xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

NanaDiana said...

I hope you sell your things right away. It is always fun to find something new to replace something old. Someone will snap them up, I'm sure! xo Diana

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

Thanks Diana! ;) Im trying to save up for some dining chairs..fingers crossed. xo

Tricia said...

They're both so pretty! Some lucky soul with snatch them up :)

Allison said...

Both beautiful pieces, Rachel. I wish I lived closer to you! I know you are really missing your aunt. I hope you are doing OK and finding some peace and surrounding yourself with wonderful memories of your special times together.

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Great deal on the dresser!

Heirloom treasures said...

Pity I didn't live on your side of the world,I'm sure they will sell quickly.
xx jeanetteann

Blondie's Journal said...

Someone lucky is going to get these pieces!! They are beautiful!

XO,
Jane

Unknown said...

hi..wondeful ..like always...simona

Amy Chalmers said...

Oh I bet I know what chairs you are saving for...!!!

Keity said...

Happy to find your Blog today. So wonderful your pictures!

miss flibbertigibbet said...

So pretty! Those are great buys...they'll go quickly!
Lorraine

Sandi said...

Sure wish I lived closer too!! I am sure you will sell them fast though. :)
Blessings~

Jane, Naples, Florida said...

Rachel, They are beautiful! I have always loved them in your pictures!

Jane
Flora Doora

Unknown said...

Wish I lived closer, too. Great deals on beautiful furniture!

Anonymous said...

These are lovely! I just love your blog and will be following along watching your gorgeous posts!

Debbie said...

The cupboard is delicious Rachel! I'm afraid the shipping cost to Michigan might be a little too pricey.
I hope you get a good response so you can buy those new chairs you want.
xxoo

Fresh Vanilla For C said...

Hi Rachel~~ You have such beautiful pieces;))Did you see the tablecloth????
xo~~Cheryl

ChiPPy-SHaBBy said...

Lovely Items ~ AS ALWAYS!*!*! Darling display in the glass door cabinet...
The Iron Base Table with "chippy-white top" - BeSt!!!
Hugs... Jeanine Burkhardt

A Cozy Cottage in the City said...

Hi Rachel!

Wished I lived closer to you - you have some beautiful items that I would have loved to purchase from you!!! :) Wishing you a most lovely Valentine's Day weekend!!! Can't wait to see your new chairs!!!


Hugs,
Jessie