Thursday, July 28, 2011

~ The French Farm ~


Hello again
I wanted to share a few photos of some new items I added to my etsy shop
I love old barbola baskets
The chippy white patina on this one is perfect
(SOLD)


(SOLD)

I also love old cabinets
This antique apothecary cabinet is perfect for storage/display
I love the old blue paint and patina


I think it's very French Farmhouse style

If you have never shopped etsy you really should take a peek
You can find amazing handmade and vintage finds
I'm addicted... lol  ;)

I hope you have a wonderful weekend friends
My weekend is going to be a busy one...again
I will be back with a fantastic giveaway (Hint... RUFFLES!)
Hugs,
Rachel



15 comments:

Mona Kay Gorman said...

Oh my, I am running to your easy shop & "favoriting" everything!!! LOVE!!!

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

thanks so much Mona!! :)

Tricia said...

Ohhh, I love that basket. I really should look at etsy, I know there's wonderful things to be found there. Have a good weekend, sweetie :)

Shanon at Vintage Sparkle Chic said...

Hi Rachel! I loved looking at your photos, per usual! I love the vintage wire basket you have on etsy~adorable! Can't wait to see what you make with ruffles!

Have a wonderful weekend!

~Shanon

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

Thanks so much Tricia and Shannon!! :) have a wonderful weekend~

Anonymous said...

I'm heading to your shop now =) Xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

That basket is beautiful and all baskets are so functional. No wonder it sold so quickly. Can't wait to see what you are giving away!

Rozmeen said...

Wow Beautiful basket!!

Wishing you a lovely weekend,
Rozmeen

d e l i g h t said...

Love your posts and photos! So pretty!

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

You are all so sweet~ thanks and hope you have a wonderful weekend!! xo

Ido said...

I'm checking your etsy shop, that basket is gorgeous!
XXX Ido

Heaven's Walk said...

LUV Etsy! I could spend all day there snapping up all the wonderful treasures there, Rachel! Not good for my wallet, but GREAT for my heart! lol!

xoxo laurie

Mona Kay Gorman said...

Still drooling over the cabinet!,

Sweet Young Journey said...

I love all your finds and your shop! I'm addict to Etsy too! : ). I hope your having a wonderful weekend!
hugs, Cheryl

polkadotpeticoat said...

Just perfect items for any home....I'm still painting white and I love it but what a CHORE!